Determine the basic concept of your character
- Two likes
- Two dislikes
Distribute 8 points among your character’s elemental sources, determining your character’s aptitude with each magickal element. No source may be greater than 5 and having a source at 5 costs 6 points instead of 5.
Distribute 10 points among your character’s values. No value may be greater than 5 and having a value at 5 costs 6 points instead of 5.
Create your character’s aspects.
- Concept: Or “defining aspect.” Sum up your character in a short phrase.
- Creedo: Sum up what your character believes in a short phrase.
- Origin: Sum up your character’s roots in a short phrase.
- Ambition: Sum up your character’s goal in a short phrase.
- Distinction: Sum up your character’s greatest assest in a short phrase.
- Power Binding: Sum up the tool your character uses to channel his/her magickal energies.
- Your character starts with one drama point.
- Your character starts with one mana.
|Spend a drama point to…
||Earn a drama point when…
- Spend a mana to gain a power surge to increase the effectiveness of your magick for one action. You gain a +3 to your roll involving that magickal effect.
- You recharge 1 mana at the end of each scene.
- You cannot have more than 3 mana.
- You can recharge 1 mana.
- Base die roll for using magick: 3d6 + Element
- Base die roll for everything else: 3d6 + Value
- Increase the result by 1 if any of your character basics apply (profession, likes, dislikes, physique or personality.)
- Increase the result by 2 by spending a drama point to invoke an aspect.
- Decrease the result by 2 by earning a drama point to self-compel an aspect.